skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mrs. Hanlen's Happenings
Thursday, May 13, 2010
What a busy week, sorry I have not posted anything. We have been working hard on our ocean animal research and are trying to finish it by graduation so we can share with our families. Gator Game Day tomorrow, hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Mrs. Hanlen's 2nd Grade Blog!
Find out the latest 2nd grade news, fun and exciting things we are doing in class and everything else needed to make this year a success!
About Me
Mrs. Hanlen
I have been teaching 20+ years and I love teaching Kindergarten at RCE!
View my complete profile
Friends
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(60)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(101)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
▼
May
(3)
Graduation
What a busy week, sorry I have not posted anything...
We have had a great time learning about the Solar ...
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(15)
Fun sites for kids
http://abcya.com
http://learninggamesforkids.com
http://speakaboos.com
http://everydaymathonline.com
http://starfall.com
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment