skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mrs. Hanlen's Happenings
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a very nice holiday! I am happy to be back with your sweet children. Looking forward to what the new year brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Mrs. Hanlen's 2nd Grade Blog!
Find out the latest 2nd grade news, fun and exciting things we are doing in class and everything else needed to make this year a success!
About Me
Mrs. Hanlen
I have been teaching 20+ years and I love teaching Kindergarten at RCE!
View my complete profile
Friends
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(60)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(14)
All About Books
Science Lab
Auction T shirts/Free Dress
Measuring Madness
How To Books
TGIF
Patterns with Craft Sticks
New Student
Word Families
Ice Cream Sundaes
Snow Fun
Attributes
Lots of Writing
Happy New Year!
►
2010
(101)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(15)
Fun sites for kids
http://abcya.com
http://learninggamesforkids.com
http://speakaboos.com
http://everydaymathonline.com
http://starfall.com
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment